Streaming samples of Scott’s historic recordings.
- Microphone Music: the 1937-39 Raymond Scott Quintette
- Manhattan Research Inc.: electronic music from the 1950s and ’60s
- Soothing Sounds for Baby: electronic lullabies (for children of all ages)
- Reckless Night and Turkish Twilights: more 1937-39 RSQ tracks
- The Secret Seven: The Unexpected (1960)
- This Time With Strings : Scott’s best-known small band tunes arranged for orchestra & strings (1957)
- Ectoplasm: Scott’s second six-man “quintet,” 1948-49 (with vocals by Dorothy Collins)
- Raymond Scott Rewired: 50 years of Scott recordings mixed, mashed, and magnified.
- The Raymond Scott Orchestrette — Pushbutton Parfait: NYC septet offering radical reinventions of RS titles
Samples of unreleased tracks and recordings by other artists of Scott’s compositions forthcoming.
If you’re an animator or filmmaker and would like to use Scott music in your production, read here.