Streaming samples of Scott’s historic recordings and contemporary versions.
- Microphone Music: the 1937-39 Raymond Scott Quintette
- Manhattan Research Inc.: electronic music from the 1950s and ’60s
- Soothing Sounds for Baby: electronic lullabies (for children of all ages)
- Reckless Night and Turkish Twilights: more 1937-39 RSQ tracks
- The Secret Seven: The Unexpected (1960)
- This Time With Strings : Scott’s best-known small band tunes arranged for orchestra & strings (1957)
- Ectoplasm: Scott’s second six-man “quintet,” 1948-49 (with vocals by Dorothy Collins)
- Raymond Scott Rewired: 50 years of Scott recordings mixed, mashed, and magnified.
- The Raymond Scott Orchestrette — Pushbutton Parfait: NYC septet offering radical reinventions of RS titles
- The Portofino Variations – 20 contemporary takes on Scott’s heralded 1962 tune “Portofino”
If you’re an animator or filmmaker and would like to use Scott music in your production, read here.